- Potatoes – Boiled (9-10)
- Green chilies – 3-4
- Sesame seeds – 2 tbsp
- Jakhya seeds – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Amchoor/Dried mango powder – 1 tsp
- Make a paste of all spices by adding a little water.
- Put a pan on flame,once it gets heated add jakhya seeds,sesame seeds and green chillies.
- Once seeds get crackled add masala paste,saute until it leaves oil.
- Now add boiled potatoes and lemon juice, saute for 3-4 minutes in medium flame.
- Mix gently.
- Switch off the gas,garnish with sesame seeds and fried green chilies.Have it with paranthas and curd.