- Corn – 1 big bowl
- Ginger – 1 tbsp ( grated)
- Green chillies – 4-5
- Jakhya – 1tsp
- Asafoetida – 2-3 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Soak the corn seeds in water for 1 hour.
- Grind it to a smooth paste.
- Add water for making flowing batter.
- Add salt , asafoetida, turmeric powder and green chillies.
- Put a pan on medium flame.
- Add oil to heated pan and some jakhya seeds.
- Now pour one full laddle of batter & spread it gently.
- Fry it for 4 -5 minutes and then flip to other side.
- Repeat the process for other side also.
- Patori is ready to serve with chutney or pickle or curd.