Before starting the recipe, i would like to say these mushrooms are completely safe as i bought them from a very experienced old vendor man who certainly knows which mushroom is edible.Now let’s get started.
- Mushrooms (Chanterelle species) – 500gms
- Onions – 5 medium-sized
- Tomatoes – 2 medium-sized
- Green chillies – 5-6
- Garlic cloves – 5
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Jakhya seeds (optional) – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 2-3 pinch
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Chopped the mushrooms in small pieces.
- Make a puree of tomatoes, garlic, ginger & green chillies.
- Put wok or pan on flame.
- Once the pan gets heated, add jakhya seeds & saute for few seconds.
- Now add chopped onions & saute until onions get slight brownish in colour.
- Add puree & all spices except garam masala powder,saute till oil separates from it.
- Add chopped mushrooms, mix gently.
- Now cover the wok with lid and let it stew for 10 minutes in low flame.
- After 10 minutes, remove the lid & cook in high flame for 5 minutes or (keep stirring) until the water gets fully evaporated.
- Dish is ready, garnish it with chopped coriander leaves or green chillies.
- Have it with plain paranthas.