- Mandua/Kodu/Ragi/ Finger millet flour – 1 bowl
- Water – 3 bowls
- Til ki chutney – As per requirement.
- Boil three bowls of water.
- Put a wok on flame.
- Add kodu/mandua’s flour to it.
- Gradually add entire hot water & simultaneously stir it.
- Cook it until a thick paste forms. Make sure there is no lump.
- Healthy baadi is ready.
- Take out baadi with wet ladle else it sticks.
- Have it with spicy til ki chutney.
- Baadi itself does not have any taste so mix well with chutney & eat it.
- Recipe of til ki chutney is already in the blog.