- Potatoes – 5
- Green chilies – 2
- Curry leaves – 15-20
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes for garnishing
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Wash them thorougly.
- Put a wok on flame.
- Add oil.Let it heat properly.
- Add curry leaves & mustard seeds.Saute for few seconds.
- Add potatoes and mix gently.
- Saute for a minute in medium-high flame.
- Lower the flame and add green chilies, salt, turmeric powder & black pepper powder.
- Mix gently.
- Cover wok with lid and cook until potatoes become tender.Stir occasionally.
- It hardly takes 6-7 minutes.
- Switch off the flame & add dry mango powder.Mix gently.
- Dish is ready.
- Garnish with curry leaves & red chilli flakes.