- Wheat flour – 1 bowl
- Onion- 1 big sized (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 medium sized (chopped)
- Ginger – 1inch piece (grated)
- Green chillies – 4-5 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Asafoetida – 2-3pinch
- Jakhya seeds
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- Make flowing batter in a mixing bowl by adding wheat flour, chopped onion,chopped tomato,green chillies,turmeric powder, asafoetida,grated ginger & salt.
- Take a nonstick pan and spread oil by cooking brush.
- Once oil gets heated, sprinkle some jakhya seeds & add one-two full laddles of batter.
- Spread the batter gently.Keep the flame in medium.
- As the upper side changes colour to light brown,flip the lagadi to other side & fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Lagadis are ready.
- Serve it hot with curd.